Saturday, May 31, 2014

Semi-Annual Update!

One of the things I always have intentions of doing but never actually happens...this.  Charlie is TDY for a couple days so I am trying to mark a few things off my list.  Last night, organize recipes, tonight this... So this a recap from January to now.  Mostly pics and a few words in between.  Some pics are a bit chronologically out of order.


End of January, Charlie promoted to Major.  Someone had to go see their Dad during the ceremony.











We went to Monticello one day and visited house of Thomas Jefferson.

For Charlie's promotion we got him the Big Green Egg!  We have been eating well all Spring!

Charlie turned 35 in February!  The girls did the cake!


Moxy and Avery have Birthday's this month (June).  Avery will be 12 and Moxy 10!

 Backyard in Bloom!




 Early Spring Beach time!

Charlie and I got to sneak away for the weekend thanks to the Anniversary gift we received from my family!  Thinking this needs to be an annual trip!








 Mother's Day weekend we down to Sandbridge Beach, south of VA Beach.












 





 Last week we were able to see one of Howard's pieces of art dedicated in Cary, NC.  The monument is quite impressive!










Vera turned 2 on the 23rd of May!  My mom and sister were here to celebrate!  Vera loves the moon-hence the cake!










Okay, rewind for a bit back to Easter.  Stella with her Easter Preschool Bonnet walk!







Grandma turned 90, so we had a big party in Boston in April that Stella and I went to for the weekend.  Paired with my Uncle Bud running the Marathon!



 Does it get any better then your uncle buying a ice cream sundae for you at 10am?




We bought season passes to Busch Gardens/Water Country in Williamsburg-looking forward to getting some great use out of them!  Stella and Charlie are in the second car.






Okay fast forward again to Cary, NC and Vera's Birthday weekend/ Memorial Day weekend!




 My favorite off the Big Green Egg-Pizza!  I guess I need an "after" pic!




 Last bit of news, Vera will be a big sister around December 8th!  Very excited to be growing to 5!

7 comments: