Sunday, January 26, 2014

Christmas in review


The Dorssom Family 
 Uncle Adam and the kids

 Charlie and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary on the 27th of December.  He made me this beautiful jewelry box.  


The Beckner/Roberts/Dorssom kids.  Ryan is always such a trooper to hold screaming Vera!

 Making a star for the top of one of Gramp's Christmas Trees.
 Sick pretty much the entire trip, but loving playing with all of our old toys.
 Dad and Kels cooking dinner one night.

 More touches on the star
 Putting the star on the tree with guess who's picture on it???  Moxy!

 Presents

 Seeing Pam...

 …and Elaine and Johnny!
 I think she wore the dress for the first 24 hours after she opened it!

 Henry and Stella wearing their new Christmas clothes.
 All the cousins posing with new Christmas attire.
 Christmas morning






 Christmas mid morning snack.
 What everyone does on Christmas-get a new buzz!





 Complete with the bow on the bum.

 The Mellard Family + Michelle
The Mellard Family
 Some recent snap shots of the girls...


















1 comment:

  1. thanks for taking the time to post these. I never get tired of seeing those cute nieces, Scott

    ReplyDelete