The garden is doing well. I am afraid it is going to turn into a jungle really fast. This year we have lettuce, onions, herbs, cucumbers, zucchini, corn, tomatoes and peppers.
Stella spends lots of time hopping from rock to rock...
All three girls watching out the gate as Charlie leaves for a run. And yes, those are brown spots from Moxy already!
Stella on her new wheels. It is a work in progress.
I have now been working full-time for a little over a month now. The job is not that interesting to me, but I really enjoy the people in the office. Having daily adult interaction is good thing for me:) It has definitely been an adjustment working full-time and being a mom. One part that has made the transition easy is Stella's childcare situation. Stella LOVES her "school". She talks about going to school when she isn't there, and the kids that she is there with too. Charlie picks her up from school everyday. He either rides his bike down the street to get her or swings by in the truck to pick her up. She may love her time in the truck or in the wagon behind the bike about as much as she loves school. One day I went to get her from school because I was off work early and she pitched a fit saying "dada truck, dada truck". I don't think I will be picking her up from school anytime soon-clearly it is not a good thing to interfere with her dad and truck time.
No comments:
Post a Comment