I was hoping to have pictures from the Relay for Life event on Friday night. Unfortunately, just after I finished walking my designated hour on the track the storms moved in and everything got moved frantically indoors(not quite the same atmosphere). The event was great. It was my first time participating in one and is quite a spectacle for those who have never been. I was able to raise over $845 in contributions, $25 in Luminaries and $40 in additional raffle tickets. We placed 3rd overall as a team and the event raised over $23,000. I am ready for next year! Thank you to everyone who contributed!
Below are several pictures from our garden. In addition to our regular tomatoes and peppers, we planted yellow squash and zucchini. We also have basil and rosemary.




After some recent shopping on ebay I decided to go ahead and order a couple of the diapers we are going to use. I was able to get a great a deal on them, hence why I ended up ordering them. The cloth diapering system we plan on using is called gdiapers (gdiapers.com). The system has both a cloth and disposable insert, so you can pick which would be best based on your activities. We received the order on Friday and I could not get over how cute and small they are, so I had to share!


More bargain shopping on ebay lead to another great purchase! We bought a Phil & Ted Stroller (philandteds.com). I had done a lot of research on this purchase before deciding on this stroller. The other type of stroller we were thinking about was a BOB. This stroller is amazingly versatile, it has a number of different sitting arrangements and will work with our car seat. The stroller collapses for travel and can handle two kids without having to push a double wide! I put the second child attachment on for the last picture (in just one of the many ways it can be used). The poor bear is getting a workout-modeling for the baby...



The bump at 22 weeks and 3 days....
No comments:
Post a Comment