Over the weekend we cleaned out our front bedroom to make room for the baby. This made Avery quite nervous, moving all the furniture, packing etc. She seems to have adjusted now to the change. On Monday night Charlie completed the crib and we set it up. He did a great job! It looks amazing and we can't wait to have a baby to put in it. He is working on the dresser now.
Last, since I know Charlie probably won't say anything about this, I thought I should. From the first quarter of the year Charlie won two awards for his classroom instruction. He was awarded the Company Grade Officer of the Quarter for both his squadron(29th Student Squadron) and for ASBC (Air and Space Basic Course) all instructors. Good Job Charlie!
Sounds like Moxy and Avery have some serious adjusting to do. Maybe they need some counseling to prepare them for this transition in their lives.
ReplyDelete