Saturday we just hung out and went downtown Annapolis walked around and had lunch on the water. Then Saturday afternoon Charlie and I left Stella with Kels and Brady and got a night alone in DC. This was really our first (my first) true night away from Stella since she was born. We bummed around DC Saturday evening hitting up several places for drinks/dinning. Being pregnant I am always looking for other things to drink then the regular soda/water. At the first place we went the server suggested Bubble Tea. It was the best "pregnant" drink I think I have ever had...and it looked beautiful. It was lavender tea, with mint and berries, and mango tapioca drops in the bottom.
Making Easter egg sugar cookies...she thought the sprinkles were amazing!
Stella got an Easter package in the mail from her cousins. Included were some stick on earrings-she thought these were great. When I put them on her she said "pretty ? mama". Seeing these brought back so many memories from when Kels and I were younger and LOVED to have these on!
Hanging out at Kels and Brady's on Saturday morning.






No comments:
Post a Comment